Your health is our top priority. We have new rules set upon opening. Please read through these rules that are in place for your safety and to help reduce the risk of Covid-19. Here is what we are doing to maintain a safe environment for you and our staffs.
In order to comply with Covid-19 public health guidelines, you must notify us 24 to 48 hours prior to your appointment; if you or anyone of you family members feel unwell, showing Covid-19 symptoms, or has been in contact with someone showing Covid-19 symptoms. In addition to this:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (please note not to be early or late). Once arrived please take a seat on the ground floor and inform us by sending a text message or call on clinic the number (07815698979).
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to cover their face with either a face covering such as scarf or a mask. The mask must be worn during all visits.
- There will be NO ENTRY in the clinic without face coving or mask, failure to wear a face covering or a mask will result in losing a session and appointment will be rescheduled to our next available appointment date.
- All clients will be requested to sanitise their hands with the hand sanitizer provided, on arrival to the clinic and departure.
- The temperature of each client will be checked upon arrival using contactless thermometer.
- Please do not bring friends or children while attending your appointment. Please do not bring any bags or extra luggage other than your handbag.
- Client must give at least 48 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule appointment. Failure to give us the required notice will result in losing a session.
- Client who are having treatment on body areas must bring their own towels. Failure to bring towels will result in losing a session and appointment will be rescheduled to our next available appointment date.
- If a client or their family member is tested positive for COVID-19, their appointment will be reschedule without any charge. After the recovery when attending their appointment, client will be requested to present a negative Covid-19 test report.
We greatly appreciate your co-operation and support. Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something, and together we can change the world. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon, stay safe and healthy.
New Era Skin Aesthetics