TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Appointments and cancellations
* All practitioners at New Era Skin Aesthetics LTD are trained NVQ Laser & Beauty Therapists.
* All practitioners are registered and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment and manufacturer protocols. New Era Skin Aesthetics does not guarantee appointment dates or times, these are subject to availability.
* If you are unable to attend your appointment, we require 48 hours’ notice. Failure to give the required notice will result in you losing your booking/consultation fee. If you wish to rebook, you will be charged a re-booking fee of GBP£50.00.
* Clients who have purchased a course of treatment but fail to attend their appointment/s without giving the 48 hours’ notice will not be entitled to a refund for their missed treatment.
* Please arrive for your appointment at least 5 – 10 minutes in advance so consultation paperwork can be completed. The details of which are for our use only and kept confidential. The late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. New Era Skin Aesthetics will always endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any delays. Should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
* Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
* Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
* We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
* All tattoos/pigmentation/scars must be fully covered prior to any laser treatments.
Laser Treatments & Packages
* All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 15 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 15 months will be forfeited.
* Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons when doctor’s note is provided. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
* Please shave the area on the day of your treatment, failure to do so may result in a lost session.
* By purchasing a course of treatments you are entering into a contract with New Era Skin Aesthetics. If you fail to attend and have not given us 48 hours’ notice, then you lose your treatment session.
* If you are late without any prior notice for your appointment and or treatment areas are unshaven, the session will be forfeited and no refund or alternative appointment will be offered.
* If you are booking through one of our promotional offers, please be ready to give us the security code over the phone or by email when you’re booking your appointment, and also please ensure you bring a copy of your voucher into the clinic (where applicable).
* Please note our voucher deals are, ONE VOUCHER PER CLIENT PER TREATMENT ONLY.
* Daily deal vouchers are valid for 120 days from date of purchase
Credit card details, deposits and payments
* To secure an appointment with New Era Skin Aesthetics a deposit is required.
* For an appointment with therapist: a deposit of £35 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
* For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £300 a deposit of £35 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £500, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity New Era Skin Aesthetics reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
* These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
We do not offer refunds in any of the following circumstances:
* Treatment is non-refundable once undertaken. However, if you are unsatisfied, we will always endeavour to review any treatment that has been undertaken.
* Voucher campaign or discounted treatments are non-refundable.
* Treatment is non-refundable should you become medically unsuitable during treatment or after the first consultation has taken place, a credit or alternative treatment will be offered (where possible) to be used within 12 months. We will ask for written evidence in most cases.
* Full priced treatments are non-refundable after 7days.
* New Era Skin Aesthetics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
* It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide New Era Skin Aesthetics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. New Era Skin Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
* The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, New Era Skin Aesthetics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit New Era Skin Aesthetics liability for death or any personal injury resulting from New Era Skin Aesthetics negligence.
You’re right to complain
* New Era Skin Aesthetics endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at New Era Skin Aesthetics you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, New Era Skin Aesthetics will be pleased to help and support you through the process.