Usually, men consider taking care of their skin as being unmanly. We know you are tough but that doesn’t mean you should not have a proper skincare regime. Men spend more time outdoors than women, which means they should also follow a proper men’s skincare routine.
Following men’s skincare routine, they would want to adopt a very minimalistic approach.
Here are the 3 best men’s skincare routines to fight acne.
- Know Your Skin Type: The first and foremost step is to know your skin type. This is because very few products are fit-to-all skin types. In order to determine your skin type; we need to know the types of skin first.
Here is a small guide for Men’s skincare routine to fight acne:
- Dry skin: Dry skin would feel all flaky and itchy. If your skin cracks when you smile, you have dry skin.
- Oily skin: shiny skin, large pores, and acne are all indications that you have oily skin.
- Normal skin: we wish we all had that type. Pores not too large, the skin is not too dry or shiny, usually, balanced PH levels show you have completely normal skin. This type of skin would not face skin problems, particularly acne issues. This can be achieved as well if you follow proper skincare.
- Combination skin: usually T-zone areas are oily and face acne problems. Other areas might feel all itchy and dry.
- Sensitive skin: reactions such as rash, breakouts, skin issues might emerge when you have very sensitive skin.
Knowing your skin type is important. This way you will keep track of the types of products you can choose to use.
Keep your skin Clean:
Cleaning is very important; exfoliating, using the right face wash, skin creams, moisturizers and masks would reduce the risk of facing any skin issues. Obviously, every skin type would have certain products that would suit them.
Address the issue:
After you know your skin type and also you follow a proper men’s skincare routine, the next step is to address your skin issues. For example; there are treatments such as spot treatment, acne treatments, bloating sheets, exfoliations. These should be taken into consideration if the skin situation is too bad.
This is our research and every skin type is different. Please consult your doctor in case of any skin-related problems. We do not claim any responsibility for this piece of information.